Welcome to Ohbaby.me, an Exclusive and Unique online platform for Baby and Mothercare products. Our targeted markets are United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Bahrain, Sultanate of Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait and Indian Sub-continent.
Ohbaby.me (from here on referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is happy to hear from all our users (from here on referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) and address any questions, queries or complaints not already answered in this document. Just email us at email@example.com or give our customer Service Team a call.
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform .
You agree that Ohbaby.me shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform (“Account”), by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.. As with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on Ohbaby.me are governed by Manama and Kingdom of Bahrain law.
Please revisit our Terms & Conditions policy regularly as they are subject to change without us directly informing you. Only the most recent version of our Terms & Conditions is accessible from Ohbaby.me, and the most recent version supersedes all previous Terms & Conditions published by us.
By using Ohbaby.me, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree and confirm the following:
- You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing Ohbaby.me.
- You agree that we are not liable, as far as we are legally able to be, for any losses resulting from:
- Your incorrect use or misuse of Ohbaby.me
- Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
- The content, statements or conduct of third party individuals (including registered Ohbaby.me users), organizations, whether or not they operate on Ohbaby.me.
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on Ohbaby.me without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- All users of Ohbaby.me agree that they will not use Ohbaby.me for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on Ohbaby.me unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You agree you will not sell or charge any service fee for access to Ohbaby.me by any other person.
- Users must register in order to make purchases on Ohbaby.me or contribute to the community forums. By completing the registration process, you are confirming that you are 18 years old or above or using this site with the permission of your legal guardian.
- me reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on Ohbaby.me, providing that they have our written permission.
- No information posted anywhere on Ohbaby.me is intended to be a substitute for medical or professional advice of any kind. Always consult a health professional before you act on any suggestions you read on Ohbaby.me.
- You agree you will not sell or charge any service fee for access to Ohbaby.me by any other person.
- me reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we presently offering our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites which we feature links to.
- It is the responsibility of users to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
Making purchases on Ohbaby.me
- To the extent that it is legally possible for us to do this, we offer no warranty that Ohbaby.me will:
- Fulfill your requirements, both in terms of the product information we provide and the product itself.
- Provide you will error free information about any product or service.
- Correct any inaccuracies that we are alerted to.
- As stated in our Terms of Sale, we accept no responsibility for the accurate display of product information, photographs, customer reviews, prices or delivery times. If a price is found to exceed the price stated when you agreed to the sale, we will obtain your written consent to the revised price before charging you for the item. By using Ohbaby.me, you are accepting our full Terms of Sale, so please read these carefully.
Ohbaby.me Proprietary Rights
All text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts and design, including trademark, service marks and patents is protected by international copyright law and cannot be copied or reproduced without our written permission. We own or are licensed to use all material that appears anywhere on Ohbaby.me.
Terms of Sale
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as you must acknowledge that you accept the terms of sale before making any purchases via Ohbaby.me. Ohbaby.me (from here on referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’) is committed to providing our customers with clear information regarding their sale.
- By confirming that you wish to purchase any item on Ohbaby.me, you are confirming that you agree with our full user Terms & Conditions. These are accessible on our site and should be read through in their entirety before you make a purchase on Ohbaby.me.
- We make every effort to provide clear and accurate product details. Where the product is available in various colors or patterns, we cannot guarantee that your preferred color will be delivered unless the product color is stated in the product title. We are not liable for the accuracy or completeness of our product descriptions or the photographs of products and/or our featured product reviews. If you realize that the product does not match the stated description, photograph or reviews once receiving it, your sole remedy is to return it within 7 working days of receiving it, in an unused condition.
- We cannot guarantee that every item displayed on Ohbaby.me is in stock and available for delivery. We will contact customers who have ordered products that are out of stock and customers will NOT be charged for these items.
- Customers agree to the terms of sale, subject to the stated price for all selected items, and complete their order for their selected items by pressing the ‘confirm’ button at the end of the checkout process.
- We cannot guarantee that every item displayed on Ohbaby.me is in fact available at the stated price. We will make every effort to contact our customers if they have agreed to purchase a product and it is not available at the stated price. We will NOT charge you if you do not acknowledge that you agree to continue with the purchase at the revised price if it exceeds the price displayed when you agreed to the sale.
- We will send all customers an acknowledgement email detailing the products that they have ordered. This is not an acceptance of the sale on the behalf of Ohbaby.me.
- We will notify you if we do not accept sale before we dispatch your items. Customers must notify us if they wish to cancel their order before items are dispatched. We reserve the right to refuse a sale at our sole discretion, however, non-acceptance of the sale on behalf of Ohbaby.me will usually take place for one or more of the following reasons:
- The product(s) you ordered are out of stock. We will inform you of this by email. You will not be charged for any products that are out of stock. We will inform you once they come back into stock but you must place a new order if you wish to order the item(s) again.
- We were unable to authorize your payment. We will inform you of this by email. Your order will be canceled and you must place your order again if you wish to purchase the item(s) by another method.
- We identify that the product you ordered was priced incorrectly or the description contained incorrect details. We will email you to inform this with the revised details and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order.
- You have breached the user Terms & Conditions. We will inform you of this and your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged for it.
- Please check the list of countries that we deliver to in our Delivery Policy before placing an order. We may change the terms of our delivery policy at any time so please re-read every time you place an order. If you need further assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot guarantee an assigned delivery time for your items. If you are not at home when we deliver your order, there will be an additional delivery charges for each attempts.
- We are not liable for any delays to our stated delivery times and we cannot guarantee how long it will take to process your payment.
- We accept no liability for items once they have been dispatched and are in the possession of our shipment partners. Once orders have been dispatched we consider the sale to have been completed and the risk of loss is passed onto you.
- Customers have a right to return products they have not used within 7 days of receiving them, providing items have incurred no wear or damage since being delivered to the customer and products are returned in their original packaging. If we are satisfied with the condition of returned items we will issue customers with a replacement or store credit for the value of the item(s). In some cases we can also issue refunds to customers. Please see our Returns Policy for more details.
- These conditions of sale are liable to change at any time and are effective at the time of your specific sale. Please read through the terms of sale every time you wish to place an order. As with all our Terms & Conditions, these conditions of sale are governed by Manama and the Kingdom of Bahrain law.
We accept no responsibility if your card details or Ohbaby.me user name and password are used by another person because you have knowingly or unknowingly shared them outside the Ohbaby.me site. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password.