Pigeon peristaltic nipple plastic feeding bottle is a healthy start to a baby’s liberated eating habits. The bottle allows natural movement of the baby’s tongue, confirming maximum development of baby’s facial and jaw muscles. It includes a unique air ventilation system that permits minimum air intake and stress-free gliding of milk into the baby’s stomach.
- Unique streamline shape of the bottle makes it easy for the mother to hold, clean and feed
- Nipple of the bottle is stretchable and allows easy sucking and wide movement of the baby’s tongue
- Made with ultra-soft silicone rubber with its double thickness, the nipple ensures softness and elasticity, which allows the baby to latch on to it easily.
- Nipple gets perfectly fit into the baby’s tongue and encourages the peristaltic motion of the tongue
- Nipple can also be adjusted to increase or decrease the flow of milk
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It may be possible that the product information is incomplete or inaccurate in certain respects. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.